If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
HAHA.Well. At least you are the cool teacher that get's drawn on the board.Well don KK for doing a post. I'll do one tomorrow.
How precious! & fun that I just happened to look back at the old blog. I miss our communications. Nice to see that you are a rocking old man, Damon. I won't comment on how old that makes me.AK
I miss it too. I'm going to see if we can load pics from our bike trip this week! Not sure if we brought the cord, but I'll see.
Oooh! Bike trip pictures!! Please share!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAHA.
Well. At least you are the cool teacher that get's drawn on the board.
Well don KK for doing a post. I'll do one tomorrow.
How precious! & fun that I just happened to look back at the old blog. I miss our communications. Nice to see that you are a rocking old man, Damon. I won't comment on how old that makes me.
AK
I miss it too. I'm going to see if we can load pics from our bike trip this week! Not sure if we brought the cord, but I'll see.
Oooh! Bike trip pictures!! Please share!
Post a Comment