Sunday, March 22, 2009

Boston!!

Hi, family! Just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know that Josh and I are having a great time in Boston. I'd upload pictures if I was smart enough to figure that out, but I'll have to do that when I get home. Hope everyone is doing well.

6 comments:

AK-mom said...

Well, Laura . . . . we are all jealous, want to see photos and are anxiously waiting to hear all about your weekend.

Andrew said...

I love Boston. I desperately want to go back now that I am an adult. I love all the US history on the East Coast.

mollyb said...

Laura - pics?

Kay Lynn said...

Did you go to the graveyard? :-)

mollyb said...

What's this about a chase for Charlie on the MTA? I feel like I'm in the dark about something ...

AK-mom said...

Did he ever return? ♫
No he never returned ♫
and his fate will be unheard. ♫
He may ride forever
on the streets of Boston
He's the man who never returned. ♫