Here's the recipe for the stew, Kay Lynn. It is really good. For the record, I love the Eating Well website; you can just type in an ingredient you have sitting in your fridge or a spice in your cupboard, and it will give you a plethora of interesting and healthy (and quick!) concoctions for you to enjoy. It usually always has pictures too, but there is not a picture for this stew. You'll just have to take our word for it.
Mom, I just got my first magazine from your gift subscription! Thank you! I love it that it says Molly Momma Rank on the address label :) Totally made me chuckle.
I am going to a play group with a few of my girlfriends today. Graham probably will refrain from getting really involved in the playing (Ha!) ... he's sleeping in his car seat now getting ready for the trip.
http://eatingwell.com/recipes/sausage_kale_stew.html
No comments:
Post a Comment