Hey, I just wanted to share with you all that I slept thru the night tonight until 4:30 am. Very pleasant. I used some advice I had found online about elevating your hands relative to the position of your body while sleeping, and I used one of our decorative pillows and laid it across my lower belly and perched my hands on it when I went to sleep. Since I was on my back I had to tilt my pelvis (a "requirement" of pregnancy to maintain good blood flow to momma & fetus) - but I was able to manage quite comfortably with my body pillow.
They must have stayed up there all night, and my pain was sooooo much less! I still have numbness, and in the one hand I decided to pull off the pillow early, I started to have pain around 5 am, but all in all, I thank you for your prayers! That's ultimately what helped. I will try again tonight, and I'm looking forward to sleeping (rather than dreading the pain). Thank you Lord!!
M
9 comments:
Yes, a praise... wow, pregnancy sounds uncomfortable.
I'm glad to hear you got a good nights sleep.
Yeah, the amazing thing is I didn't have too pee either! I think God saw fit to grant me rest. And I am thankful for it. I am going to try to drink as much water today as yesterday - maybe that will help to minimize the pain too ... but decrease intake around 7 like I did last night.
Pregnancy is an amazing thing - for all the discomforts, the joys of knowing there's a little life in there blow it all away. It's seriously amazing.
Yeah, the amazing thing is I didn't have too pee either! I think God saw fit to grant me rest. And I am thankful for it. I am going to try to drink as much water today as yesterday - maybe that will help to minimize the pain too ... but decrease intake around 7 like I did last night.
Pregnancy is an amazing thing - for all the discomforts, the joys of knowing there's a little life in there blow it all away. It's seriously amazing.
Molly - - - Someone at our Small Group last night said she dealt with carpal tunnel several years ago and the chiropractor had a machine she used daily in his office that helped. I doubt your health insurance would cover it, but it might help.
Last night's sleep was a direct answer to a lot of prayers. We will continue to pray.
Pardon my typo saying "too pee ..."
guess I got into a two letter trend ... :)
How did you sleep last night?
How did you sleep last night?
Not as well as the night before.
Post a Comment